Are you willing to share some of your thoughts, stories, or experiences of being psychic, intuitive, or spiritual? Sharing with others some of your thoughts and methods may help to encourage a better world and place for all of us to live in.
Here are some article suggestions:
- Have you had difficulty but your gifts have made things easier or have helped you?
- Did you realize your gifts at a younger age and had difficulty?
- Any dreams of prophecy or practice with astral projection?
- Any books or mentors that helped to develop your psychic abilities or heightened awareness?
- How would you speak to someone who doesn't feel as if they fit in with their abilities?
- How would you teach a teenager she's different but not defective?
- How did you develop and hone your psychic or intuitive gifts?
- Share a story or experience with the paranormal, ESP, dreaming-world, ghosts, or matters of a metaphysical or paranormal quality. Everyone loves a good and true story!
The ideal article need not be necessarily psychic in nature, per se, but would allow for hope, faith, intuitive understanding, spiritual growth, and spiritual enlargement which we feel are fundamental to psychic attributes. The ideal psychic-development article could also be purely psychic in nature, offering step by step instruction on how you have been successful in developing your own psychic or intuitive gifts. Telling a story is easy but the hard part comes in on relating what it has meant to you...for example, did you grow from it? Did you learn to listen to your intuitive or 6th sense more often?
If you want to submit an article, please fill in the form below. Feel free to submit more than one but not in the same submission form!
It must be your original work. No copying or copyright infringement of other authors in any way. Fair use and public domain work excluded of course - but in that instance, you must attribute and cite correctly.
Before submission it must already be error proofed. If we choose to publish your submission we will not correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and we will not alter it in any way. Therefore, if it's a mess, it will remain a mess. We may choose to not publish it if we cannot understand it or if the errors are so glaring that we could not publish it.
Accurate contact information. You must provide accurate contact information at the time of submission though this will not be necessarily published for the public. See #5.
At least 500 words. That's less than a page.
How you want it attributed is mandatory at the time of submission. You must tell us, at the time of submission, how you want your article attributed: Title and byline.
Good Karma! Helping others to develop spiritually is really its own reward!
Free Press! Exposure for your name or website. If you choose to include an URL for your byline, Google picks us up, and then it picks you up and then a higher URL rank for you!
Another addition to your list of "Where I've Been Published!"
Bragging Rights from your www. If you like, a "Members Only" button of your choice to place on your website linking it back to where your article will reside.
Chance to get discovered! A friend of a friend wrote an article on a well-known news blog only to be asked by another website if they could re-publish the article!
Site design, images, and content Copyright© 2006-2008. Brought to you by a Psychics Authentic, USA.